Compass Login: Parents will have a Compass account login and are encouraged to check their student's attendance, lunch balance, and academic performance weekly. Weekly checking of student progress is an excellent way for parents to keep current with class events, progress on class goals, and important upcoming dates and events. Creating a gradebook account is easy! If you haven't already, log in to create your family account with Endeavor Hall to view attendance, create a local carpool, see upcoming class assignments, review grades, and review lunch account balances.
- Step 1: Go to endeavorhall.org Click on the Compass link under the Parent menu.
- Step 2: You will be presented with a login screen. To create a Guardian account click the "New Account" button.
- Step 3: After you click the "New Account" button you will be presented with the new account screen. Enter your First and Last name. Enter your E-mail address this will become your username. Enter your password twice. Answer the math question and put it in the last box. Click Add. Answer the math question here.
- Step 4: Once your account has been created you will be presented with the "Student Management" screen. On this screen you can link your students to your account. Click the green plus icon to add the first student.
- Step 5: You will need three pieces of information, Your student's Student ID number, Student Birthdate, and Student Pin Number. You will need to contact the office for the Pin Number if you have not received it via e-mail. Each student has a unique pin number. Click "Add" once you have entered all of the information.